Chilo or is a village in Clermont County, Ohio, United States, along the Ohio River. The population was 63 at the 2010 census.
Chilo was originally called Mechanicsburgh, and under the latter name was platted in 1816. A post office called Mechanicsburg was established in 1819. The village's name was changed to Chilo in 1820 by an act of the Ohio Legislature. By the 1830s, was home of boat building businesses, which swelled the population to several hundred. Chilo had more than thirty houses and two stores. The town was the site of Lock #34 on the Ohio River up until the 1960s, when nearby Meldahl Dam was built. . The original lock building is home to the Ohio River Museum, operated by the Clermont County Parks Department.
Chilo is located at 38°47′40″N 84°8′16″W (38.794447, -84.137813).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.24 square miles (0.62 km2), of which 0.20 square miles (0.52 km2) is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 63 people, 28 households, and 14 families living in the village.