New Harmony is a town in northern Washington County, Utah, United States. The population was 207 at the 2010 census.
The town was originally settled as part of efforts to mine and refine iron in the area. Settlers built a crude foundry in 1852, but abandoned it soon after due to transport and logistics issues. 
The town of New Harmony was settled in 1862, by families driven from Fort Harmony when the fort had to be abandoned after most of its adobe walls were washed away during a month of heavy rains in January and February, during the Great Flood of 1862.
As of the census of 2000, there were 190 people, 69 households, and 58 families residing in the town. The population density was 473.8 people per square mile (183.4/km2). There were 86 housing units at an average density of 214.5 per square mile (83.0/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 98.95% White, 0.53% Native American, and 0.53% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.63% of the population.
There were 69 households, out of which 24.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 71.0% were married couples living together, 8.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 14.5% were non-families.