Osgood is a village in Darke County, Ohio, United States. The population was 302 at the 2010 census.
Osgood was founded in the 1880s. While its earliest settlers were primarily Protestants, a Roman Catholic parish was erected in the village in 1906. Today, St. Nicholas' Catholic Church has been recognized as a historic site.
Osgood is located at 40°20′24″N 84°29′46″W (40.340133, -84.495983).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.34 square miles (0.88 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 302 people, 120 households, and 82 families living in the village. The population density was 888.2 inhabitants per square mile (342.9/km2). There were 121 housing units at an average density of 355.9 per square mile (137.4/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.3% White and 1.7% Native American. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.3% of the population.