Saulsbury is a town in rural Hardeman County, Tennessee. It is located along State Highway 57 in southwest Hardeman County. The population was 99 at the 2000 census and 81 at the 2010 census showing a decrease of 18. Saulsbury is the least-populated incorporated municipality in Tennessee.
Saulsbury's historical roots stem from a former settlement named Berlin, TN, which was located one mile south of the current location of Saulsbury. Two regional mail roads - one from Bolivar to Ripley, Mississippi, and another from LaGrange to Corinth, Mississippi. These mail roads met at an intersection which would form into a trading center. In 1839 a post office was established there, and Berlin would be incorporated in 1846, and within five years it would be home to 351 people. Upon the completion of the Memphis and Charleston Railroad, Berlin was bypassed due to one landowner's refusal to sell their property to the railroad. A track was instead laid one mile north of Berlin, on land that was owned by Burrell Sauls and Berry Futrell. The finished railroad station and track would be called Sauls-Berry Depot.