Aloha (, not ) is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Washington County, Oregon, United States. By road it is 10.9 miles (17.5 km) west of downtown Portland. As of the 2010 Census, the population was 49,425. Fire protection and EMS services are provided through Tualatin Valley Fire and Rescue. and Metro West Ambulance.
On January 9, 1912, the community received its name with the opening of a post office named Aloha; the area had previously been known as Wheeler Crossing. According to Oregon Geographic Names, the origin of the name Aloha is disputed. Some sources say it was named by Robert Caples, a railroad worker, but it is unknown why the name was chosen. In 1983 Joseph H. Buck claimed that his uncle, the first postmaster, Julius Buck, named the office "Aloah" after a small resort on Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin. Supposedly the last two letters were transposed by the Post Office during the application process.