Bingham Farms is a village in Southfield Township, Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. The population was 1,111 at the 2010 census.
Originally settled in 1823 by John Daniels of Rutland, Vermont, the tiny settlement in what was soon to become Southfield Township in 1830 would stay isolated and small until Telegraph Road was brought through the area in 1928. In the early 1950s, citizens in the southern part of the township sought to have the entire township incorporated as a city. Seeking to retain their individual characters and guard against annexation, the settlements in the northern end raced to incorporate as villages. Bingham Farms was incorporated on October 4, 1955, named after a prominent family present in the village since 1880. All roads in the village remained unpaved until 1984 to discourage intensive development.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 1.21 square miles (3.13 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,111 people, 527 households, and 332 families living in the village. The population density was 918.2 inhabitants per square mile (354.5/km2). There were 549 housing units at an average density of 453.7 per square mile (175.2/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 85.2% White, 7.6% African American, 0.2% Native American, 4.4% Asian, 0.7% from other races, and 1.9% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.9% of the population.