Dillsburg is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2,563 as of the 2010 census.
Dillsburg is surrounded by Carroll Township in northwestern York County, Pennsylvania. According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2), all of it land.
The town is named for Matthew Dill, an immigrant from County Monaghan, Ireland, who settled the town in 1740. The village became a center for local agriculture.
During the Civil War's Gettysburg Campaign, Dillsburg was twice invaded by Confederate cavalry, first by Albert G. Jenkins's brigade, then by Maj. Gen. J.E.B. Stuart's division.
Dill's Tavern, founded in the 1750s with a current building constructed between 1794 and 1819, and the Rev. Anderson B. Quay House are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
At the 2000 census there were 2,063 people, 902 households, and 579 families living in the borough.