Moscow is a village in Clermont County, Ohio, United States. The population was 185 at the 2010 census.
The William H. Zimmer Power Station, a coal-fired power plant was converted from a planned nuclear power plant during construction. It is partially located within village limits.
It is near the Ulysses S. Grant Birthplace.
Moscow was platted in 1816. The name may have been given to the town by French immigrants who were veterans of Napoleon's siege of Moscow. A post office called Moscow has been in operation since 1826.
On March 2, 2012, a tornado destroyed over 80% of the town and caused three deaths, as multiple tornadoes ripped through Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
Moscow is located at 38°51′26″N 84°13′43″W (38.857258, -84.228609), along the Ohio River.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.39 square miles (1.01 km2), of which 0.37 square miles (0.96 km2) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.05 km2) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 185 people, 81 households, and 51 families living in the village. The population density was 500.0 inhabitants per square mile (193.1/km2).