Springville is a village in the southeast part of the town of Concord in Erie County, New York, in the United States. Springville is the principal community in the town and a major business location in southern Erie County. The population was 4,296 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Buffalo–Niagara Falls Metropolitan Statistical Area. Springville was originally named "Fiddler's Green" before it was renamed "Springville".
In 1808, Samuel Cochran became the first permanent settler in the town. The Springville Academy, opening in 1830, became the first high school in Erie County. It was given its current name, Springville Griffith Institute, in 1867 to honor Archibald Griffith, a donor. The village of Springville was incorporated in 1834 from part of the town of Concord. The Dygert Farm on Elk Street was the site of the 1866 and 1867 Erie County Fair, and also served as training grounds for Jim Thorpe.