Washington is a village in Washington County, Nebraska, United States. The population was 150 at the 2010 census.
Washington was platted in 1887 when the Fremont, Elkhorn and Missouri Valley Railroad was extended to that point. It was named from Washington County. Washington was incorporated as a village in 1915.
Washington is located at 41°23′49″N 96°12′32″W (41.396927, -96.208986).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.21 square miles (0.54 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 150 people, 55 households, and 42 families living in the village. The population density was 714.3 inhabitants per square mile (275.8/km2). There were 55 housing units at an average density of 261.9 per square mile (101.1/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 98.0% White, 1.3% African American, and 0.7% Native American.
There were 55 households of which 32.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 65.5% were married couples living together, 9.1% had a female householder with no husband present, 1.8% had a male householder with no wife present, and 23.6% were non-families. 20.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.