Windsor is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, United States. It was established in 1905 and was named after Windsor, England. It was formerly named Windsorville. The population was 1,319 at the 2010 census. In the spring of 2016, the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources and York County's Marcellus Shale fund provided $350,000 to make improvements at the Windsor baseball field. The project includes a handicap accessible bridge, wetland plants to capture rain runoff, new playground equipment and new bleachers.
Windsor is located at 39°54′56″N 76°34′59″W (39.915577, -76.582973).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,331 people, 484 households, and 359 families residing in the borough. The population density was 2,676.3 people per square mile (1,027.8/km²). There were 525 housing units at an average density of 1,055.7 per square mile (405.4/km²). The racial makeup of the borough was 98.57% White, 0.53% African American, 0.08% Native American, 0.23% Asian, 0.15% from other races, and 0.45% from two or more races.