Dublin is a borough in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, United States. The population was 2,158 at the 2010 census. Dublin is part of Pennridge School District.
Dublin is located at 40°22′24″N 75°12′9″W (40.373270, -75.202464).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2), all of it land.
Prior to the arrival of europeans the area was occupied by the Lenape people. Early settlers were predominately Irish followed by Germans. Local lore holds that the second tavern built on the site of the first tavern was a double log cabin with a chimney built between them, and that the name was derived from "Double Inn", but there is no documentation to support this. It is likely that the name was derived from the city in Ireland. A letter written by Reverend Uriah DuBois date Durham, April 21, 1798 is the first known mention of Dublin. In an agreement of sale for the tavern and 76 acres (31 ha) of land by Isaac Morris, of Hatfield, to Charles Brock, of Hilltown Township for $6400 dated December 12, 1817, Dublin was referred to as "the village of Dublin".
In 1832, locals attempted to erect Dublin into a township.