Dagsboro is a town in Sussex County, Delaware, United States. The population was 805 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Salisbury, Maryland-Delaware Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Dagsboro, incorporated in the early 1900s, is a town that is energized in summer by Delaware Route 26 beach traffic. The town, in the Indian River School District, was founded in 1747 and has been known as Blackfoot Town, Dagsbury and Dagsborough. It was named for John Dagworthy (1721–1784), a brigadier general of the Sussex County Militia during the American Revolutionary War.
Dagsboro is located at 38°32′57″N 75°14′45″W (38.5492801, -75.2457443).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.3 square miles (6.0 km2), all of it land.
At the 2010 census there were 805 people, 364 households, and 222 families living in the town. The population density was 409.5 people per square mile (157.8/km2). There were 364 housing units at an average density of 195.7 per square mile (75.4/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 85.6% White, 6.6% African American, 1% from American Indian, 4.2% from other races, and 2.6% from two or more races.