North Randall is a village in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States. The population was 1,027 at the 2010 census.
Settlement at North Randall began in earnest in the 1850s when the Cleveland & Mahoning Railroad was extended to that point. North Randall was incorporated as a village in 1908.
North Randall is located at 41°25′52″N 81°31′50″W (44.431203, -81.530582).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.77 square miles (1.99 km2), all land.
97.45% spoke English and 2.55% Tagalog.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,027 people, 462 households, and 209 families living in the village. The population density was 1,333.8 inhabitants per square mile (515.0/km2). There were 571 housing units at an average density of 741.6 per square mile (286.3/km2). The racial makeup of the village was 10.2% White, 86.3% African American, 0.9% Native American, 1.3% Asian, 0.2% from other races, and 1.2% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.7% of the population.
There were 462 households of which 21.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 19.0% were married couples living together, 20.8% had a female householder with no husband present, 5.4% had a male householder with no wife present, and 54.8% were non-families. 51.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.84 and the average family size was 2.69.