Carnegie () is a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States, and is part of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area. The population was 7,972 in the 2010 census.
Carnegie is located at 40°24′25″N 80°5′12″W. It is approximately 5 miles (8 km) southwest of Pittsburgh. Chartiers Creek runs through the center of the borough.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the borough has a total area of 1.6 square miles (4.1 km2), all of it land. Its average elevation is 833 ft (254 m) above sea level.
It is part of the 18th Congressional District.
Carnegie has four borders, including Rosslyn Farms to the north, Scott Township to the east, south and southwest, Collier Township to the west, and Robinson Township to the northwest.
Carnegie is named after Andrew Carnegie, who donated one of his libraries for the gesture. It was incorporated on March 1, 1894 from the boroughs of Chartiers and Mansfield (separated by Chartiers Creek).