Lakeside Park is a home rule-class city in Kenton County, Kentucky, in the United States. It is a suburb of Cincinnati. As of the 2010 U.S. census, the city had a total population of 2,668.
The area that is now Lakeside Park was part of a farm granted to John Leathers in 1785. During the Civil War, the Covington and Lexington Turnpike which passes through town was guarded by forts. Lakeside Park was incorporated in 1930. The first subdivisions were championed by Kenton County commissioner Paul Hesser, who also pushed for incorporation. It was strategically placed next to the Covington and Lexington Turnpike to prevent annexation by Fort Mitchell.
Lakeside Park is located at 39°1′59″N 84°34′5″W (39.033113, -84.568160). According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2), of which 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2) is land and 1.28% is water. The city is bisected by the Dixie Highway, U.S. Route 25, and Interstate 275 bypasses Lakeside Park to the south.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,869 people, 1,237 households, and 755 families residing in the city.