Try a different search or click on nearby areas below.
Camp Dennison is a census-designated place (CDP) just outside Indian Hill in southern Symmes Township, Hamilton County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 45111. The population was 375 at the 2010 census.
The community was settled in 1796 by German immigrants. During the American Civil War, Camp Dennison served as a military recruiting and training post for the United States Army (see Camp Dennison). It is named for William Dennison, the 24th Governor of Ohio and U.S. Postmaster General under President Abraham Lincoln.
Camp Dennison is located at 39°11′53″N 84°17′19″W in the valley of the Little Miami River, 17 miles (27 km) northeast of downtown Cincinnati. Ohio State Route 126, Glendale Milford Road, runs north-south through the center of the community.